We offer real opportunities to advance your career, paid time off, and other great benefits. We are seeking a Line Cook to join our team at our famous American Bistro Café Alfresco located on Main St. and the Pinellas Trail in Dunedin, FL.
Complete on-line application today or apply in person at 344 Main St. for immediate consideration!
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Complies with quality standards, department rules, policies and procedures.
· Prepares other items needed at Pantry Station such as salads, dressings, fryer and appetizers.
· Sets up and maintain station throughout the day, as well as appropriate garnishes.
· Maintains a sanitary work environment including areas where food is prepared and stored.
· Performs any other task that is assigned for the successful operations of the company.
· Experience with cooking on the grill and deep fryer preferred.
Primary shift – evenings including weekends and holidays.
Education and/or Experience: High School graduate (GED), minimum of 1 year in a food preparation position in a high volume restaurant setting. Degree from a post-secondary Culinary Arts training program is desirable.
Working Conditions: Must be able to communicate and listen attentively to managers, employees and dining room staff; stand and walk in kitchen for periods over 8 hours; lift pots, pans, etc. up to 40 pounds in weight; possess finger dexterity to use small tools; read and follow written instructions; possess good smell and taste abilities and be able to do repetitive motions.
Complete on-line application or apply in person at 344 Main St. for immediate consideration today!